End of the School Year Procedures
TO: Luther High Parents and Students
RE: Finishing up the 2019-20 school year
On Tuesday, May 19 and Wednesday, May 20 there will be two time periods each day, 8:00-10:00 AM and 5:00-7:00 PM, when students will have an opportunity to take care of end-of-year details.
Following the directives of the state and county health department guidelines and out of concern for your well-being and others, if you are or were recently ill; or if you have been with others who have been ill or traveled overseas we respectfully request that you make other arrangements to address these end-of-year details.
So that these details can be completed in a socially-distanced and efficient manner we are scheduling 15-minute time periods when 10 students (no parents) will be admitted through the Commons door entrance. Please feel free to pick a time that can accommodate your family’s schedule. You must reserve a time period at https://www.myconferencetime.com/luther/schedule/406107.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with these guidelines.
FIRST STOP: Enter through Commons Doors
- Returning items: Tables placed at appropriate distances will be marked to deposit:
- Textbooks (All students)
- Athletic uniforms
- Band instruments
- Digital Music equipment
- Chromebooks & power cords (Seniors and non-returning students)
- Students returning for the 2020-21 school year will keep their Chromebook and power cord.
SECOND STOP: School Office
- Refunds for Boys Basketball Sectional Game: ticket must be surrendered to receive refund
- Picking up items:
- Seniors ONLY
- Graduation Cap/Gown
- Honor Cord
- Lunch ticket refunds (Only seniors who do not have a younger sibling attending Luther High next year may get refunds for unused lunch tickets.)
THIRD STOP: Hallways & Locker Rooms
- Locker cleaning: All students will clean out their lockers in the hallway
- PE locker cleaning: All PE students will clean out their lockers
FOURTH STOP: Exit through Lobby by Chapel/Auditorium
- Returning: Return Physical Education padlocks – Students should submit padlocks with combination written on tape
- Picking up: Pick up Informational packet: Each family is asked to pick up an informational packet which will be placed alphabetically on a table.
To be compliant with La Crosse County Health Department guidelines students are asked to leave our campus after taking care of these details.
Thank you for keeping yourself and others safe. This is another way through which we “Serve the Lord.”
Blessings in Jesus,
- Created on .
- Hits: 77